Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm still here

Welcome to my life in Georgia, waiting for school to start. I believe the last post also had something to do with school not starting yet, but at least I had the summer camp to run and make something of myself with. For the next 11 days, I have approximately zero to do. Don't get me wrong, I've been signing up for future things like crazy, but NOTHING is going on right now.

Among the future things: FLEX program (which sends 50 Georgian kids for a yearlong study abroad in the US), a run/walk for cancer awareness in Kutaisi, Georgian lessons for myself, the search for viable book donors for our school library... that's about it, I guess, but it'll equal out to a relatively full plate later. I hope.

In the meanwhile, I guess I'll have to reconcile myself to the fact that getting an internet connection in our house tomorrow will be an effort liberally appreciated through the winter...

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page