Sunday, September 17, 2006

Still not doing anything

But school starts tomorrow! I'll be watching classes for a week (and giving a speech on Monday... eep), and then I'll pick up my role as Ms. Jennifer, teacher extraordinaire. Actually, I'd accept a role as Ms. Jennifer, teacher adequate if it comes down to it. No sense in burning out early.

Fyi, the house is still said to be getting internet soon, but in the meanwhile, they're installing a shower with radio and building a new bathroom for the jacuzzi. Yes, jacuzzi; why wouldn't my Peace Corps home have a jacuzzi? Satellite tv won't be here till November, so it's just Georgian and Russian tv on the flatscreen till then. You know how it is.

If I think of anything else surreal, I'll post it. I guess since I'll be working soon, I'll actually be able to start writing about the volunteering and effort and improvement stuff, so that'll shine this blog up a bit.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page