Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Training commences

So we don't leave till tomorrow morning, but I'm thinking the whole traumatic part about leaving friends and family is over, soon to be replaced with chronic homesickness, which is hopefully more manageable. Maybe.

As a surprising turn of events, I seem to like most of the people here, which is always a plus. Everybody seems nervous, but even the general Peace Corps-based training without specific information on Georgia makes us feel a bit better. We're actually supposed to be taking a lunch break now, but it's the only time I feel like there's gonna be nobody trying to use the one computer in this giant hotel.

I don't know when I'll be able to send any more e-mails or make any calls or post on this or anything, but as default, just assume I'm okay.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page